Vilwadri Nadha Keeerthnam

Vilwadri Nadha 
Keeerthnam



 



Translated by



P.R.Ramachander



 



(One of the greatest Rama temple of Kerala is
Thiruvilwamala. The God is consecrated below 
a Vilwa tree  and is called  Sri Vilwadrinathan..When my friend Smt Geetha
Narayanan send this stotra , initially  I
thought it was referring to lord Shiva (lord of Vilwa) but when I started
understanding it, I could see it was a prayer addressed to Lord Rama. You can
read about this great temple in http://rajathathaskeralatemples.blogspot.com/2011/11/thiruvilwamala-ramabhadra-swamy-temple.html  )



 



1.Vilwa nadha pahi maam, Vilwa nadha  Pahi maam



Vilwa sailakadhi nadha, vilwa nadha pahi maam



Vibudha 
vrinda  vandhitha, vibudha
nadha  poojitha



Vimatha loka 
bheethidha, Vilwa nadha pahi maam



 



Oh vilwadri  nadha(Rama)
 , please protect me , Oh Vilwadrinadha   protect me



Oh Vilwadrinadha, Oh Vilwadri nadha protect me



He who is saluted by 
crowd of wise people, OH lord worshipped 
by the leader of wise people



He who makes those who disagree  with him scared, Oh Vilwadri nadha   protect me



 



2.Ghora papa mochaka, parasurama rakshaka



Dharani bhaara nasaka, vilwa nadha pahi maam



Ambu vaha sundara, kumbhanasadam vahan



Shambhu puthra sevitha, vilwanadha pahi maam



 



He who frees us from terrible sins, He who saved  Parasurama



He who destroyed burden of earth, Oh Vilwadri Nadha  protect me



The pretty one who crossed the river , He who carried
descrtuctive weapons   given by agasthya



He whois served by Hnuman, son of Shiva  , Oh  Vilwadri Nadha  protect me



 



3.Aamalakabhishtadha , Rama rooopa raghava



Shyama varna  
sarmadha, Vilwanadha  pahi maam



Varijaksha, Kamadha. Varidhabha mohana,



Vayu puthra 
sevitha, Vilwanadha  pahi maam



 



He who was liked by sage amalaka, The raghava who
has  form of Rama



He who had a black colouresd skin, Oh Lord
Vilwadrinadha  protect me,

Oh Lord who has lotus  like eyes, He who
is likeable, he who has colour of c loud, he 
who is pretty



He who was served bt Hanuman the son of Wind god, Oh
Vilwadrinadha  protect  me



 



4.Charu roopa chinmaya, Vilwanadha Pahi maam



Bhoori kripaa saagara, Vilwanadha  pahi maam



Bhaktha jana 
Rakshaka, thaptha  jana  Thushtidha



Vitha   madha  bhanjaka, vilwanadha  pahi maam



 



The one pervaded with divinity who has pretty form, Oh
Vilwadri nadha  protect me



Oh lord who is ocean full of mercy , Oh Vilwadri
Nadha  protect me



He who saves 
devotees, He who makes worried person happy



He who destroys pride due to wealth, Oh Vilwadri
Nadha  protect me



 



5.Vipula sakthi dhayaka, visadha  budhi dhayaka



Viswa  santhi
dhayaka, Vilwanadha  pahi maam



Akhila  loka
nayaka, hara virincha vandhitha



Athula   santhi
dhayaka, Vilwa nadha  pahi maam



 



Hey lord who grants broad power, Lord who grants
deep  wisdom



Lord who grants peace to the world, Oh Vilwadri
nadha  protect me



Oh Lord of the entire world, Lord saluted by  Shiva and Vishnu



Lord who grants incomparable peace  , Oh Vilwadri nadha protect me

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.