Easwara Prarthana(Prayer to god)

Easwara 
Prarthana(Prayer to god)



 



By



Mahakavi 
Ulloor  Parameswara iyer



 



Translated by



P.R.Ramachander



 




1.Deivame  ,
pakalum Ravum



Kai Vanangunnu ninne jnan



Papakum 
yenikkennum



Kavalai nilkkanam 
Vibho



 



Oh god, day and night



I am saluting you 
with clasped hands



For ever  to make
sins stay away from me,



Oh Lord please stand as protection



 



2.Aalambamarumillatha 



Balan jnan Karuna nidhe



Malakathjhi kanijenne



Palanam cheyyane vibho



 



I am a  boy  without 
,



Any one  to lean oh
treasure  of mercy



After removing the problem , with mercy



Oh Lord   , you
have to look after me



 



3.Bhayameka maari dukha-



Mayamaam   loka
yathrayil



Jayam jnan neduvaan thellu,



Dhyayundakane 
Vibho



 



In this journey of life 
, full of



Fear as well as sorrow



For me to get 
victory , please,



Show me some 
kindness oh lord



 



4.Nerathe jnan unaranam



Nerathin vilayorkkanam



Ner atham vare 
nirthanam



Neratha  nila
nedenam



 



I should realize  early



I should remember 
the cost of time



Till the end I should be honest



And attain an unenviable 
position



 



5.Jayaichalum  Jagan Nadha



Jayichalum Dhaya 
nidhe



Jayichalum 
Deva  Deva



Jayichalum Maha prabho



 



Be victorious lord of universe



Be victorious , treasure of mercy



Be victorious  God
of Gods



Be victorious Oh Great Lord



 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.