Vadakkunadha Stotram

Vadakkunadha 
Stotram



 



Translated by



P.R.Ramachander



 




1,Nadichu 
kinkarnmaar  vannu  athikramichu 
avarenne



Pidichaasu 
kayarittu   valikkunneram



Pura thrayam kanak kannil 
yerichavan thadukkenam



Kazhalkku kai vanangunnen, vadakku nadha



 



When the acting servants come and attack me



And when they catch me and pull  me using a rope



The lord who burnt three 
cities with fire  in his eyes  should prevent it



I am bowing down and saluting  with folded hands , Oh Vadakkunadha



 



2,Madikkolle 
Jagannadha, ninaikkolle  paribhava



Ilappam  
yenikkethum karuthillilaaikil



Thiru padham 
vanangi jnan irikke vannavar cheyyum



Athikramam 
thadukkenam  , Vadakkunadha



 



Don’t hesitate , oh god of universe, do not think  pity on me



If you do not have any 
low thoughts   about me



When I am saluting your feet, you shuld prevent



, The excess things  
that  they do  , Oh Vadakkunaadha



 



Sirassil   ambili
thellum  thiru nethri  kanal 
kannum



Pulitholum . malar 
thumba  karathil maanum



Kanatha paambu , adi muthal  mudiyolam   
dharippavan



Kazhalkku kai 
vanangunnen   Vadakku nadha



 



With crescent of moon on head, with flame  like eyes on your forehead



With tiger  hide,
with deer in hands like  white flowers



With heavy snake from feet to head



I salute your feet with clasped hands , oh Vadakkunadha



 



Vadakku nadhane 
kandu  marikkenam yenikku  yippol



Odukkam   nin thiru
namam japikka vebnam



Jagathokke 
niranjulla para brahma 
swaroopathe



Smarikkenam marikkumbol 
Vadakkunadha



 



I have to die 
seeing Vadakkundhan now



At the end I have 
to chant  your divine names



I have  to
remember  the divine  Brahma form,



Which has filled all over universe, Oh Vadakkunadha



 



Yaman thande purathilekku ayakkelle yini yenne



Shivan thande purathingal irikka  venam



Gunamporaa namukkennu 
varukilum , Bhaval padhe



Samasthavum 
vanangunnen  vadakkunadha



 



Now   you do not
send me to the city of Yama



I want to say in the city 
of lord Shiva



Though it is not up to the mark for me, I am putting



All that I have,  at your feet oh Vadakkunadha

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.